Brands Fitness | Herbs & Homeopathy | Herbs | EGCG
- Free Radical Scavenger
- 200 mg EGCg – 80% Catechins
- Supports Cellular Health
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian – Vegan
- Botanicals – Herbs
- Family Owned Since 1968
- GMP Quality Assured
One capsule of NOW® Green Tea Extract with 200 mg EGCg possesses the phytonutrient content equal to about 2-3 cups of green tea. Green Tea’s bioactive compounds include Polyphenols and Catechins, which are know to exhibit potent free radicals neutralizing properties. Its most abundant Catechin, EGCg has been scientifically demonstrated to assist in maintaining health tissues in the face of normal metabolic stress and to support proper cell cycle regulation.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Do not take this product on an empty stomach; do not exceed recommended dose.
Cellulose (capsule), silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Take with food. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition including liver impairment. Keep out of reach of children.
Green tea is a known superfood, primarily for its EGCG content.
Green tea, also known as unoxidized tea, is made solely from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant. The leaves are plucked, slightly withered, then immediately cooked to preserve the green quality and prevent oxidization.
EGCG, which stands for epigallocatechin gallate, is a polyphenol with potent health protective effects against the following diseases and more:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Insulin resistance
From being packed with powerful antioxidants to improving heart health, here are some of green tea’s amazing health benefits:
- Antioxidants: Green tea is a great source of antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage.
- Memory: Green tea may help to improve the brain’s cognitive function and working memory.
- Dental Health: Green tea can help to improve dental health by reducing bacteria in the mouth.
- Fights Cancer: May help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
- Metabolism Boosting: Green tea can boost metabolism and help you burn fat faster.
- Lowers Cholesterol: Green tea can help to reduce bad cholesterol.
- Heart Health: Catechins in green tea may reduce the risk of heart diseases by protecting the cardiovascular system.
- Reduces Inflammation: Green tea may help to reduce inflammation and aid in arthritis relief.